About Jenn Angel (aka Soulless Angel)

Monday, February 2, 2015

I Stand Alone in All of My Sorrows

Originally Written on December 2, 2014


I stand alone in all of my sorrows
No one would want to see tomorrow
If they understood what I go through
No matter what I do or don’t do
I stand alone even though I did my time
I live for no reason and no rhyme
I am an empty shell wandering lost
Not able to afford or obtain the cost

Alone I am left with no chance of hope
No way to handle it all and cope
I am hoping that one day I do not
Because one day you will not
No more waking up or breathing
Invisible I’m stuck in a heath
That is my life, that is my strife
Already dead, stuck in life

No one knows where I will go
No one knows how I will sow
I can not reap anything but pain
All the people that I’ve slain
In spirit and mostly in vain
As I cause nothing but pain
I do not good for anyone
Not even my loved ones

I am a hopeless body with no chance
Of surviving the easiest dance
Life is against me and I cannot win
The game of life I was thrown in
I want to leave now and end it
So I will no longer be ruin it
I deserve to be six feet under
Instead in a life’s blender

Hope in one hand and shit in the other
Is all I ever had with another
Or even alone in every attempt
I have failed at all attempts
I have burned all the bridges of hope
Without a way to regain the hope
I am better off doing crimes

And I do not deserve your time

No comments:

Post a Comment