About Jenn Angel (aka Soulless Angel)

Friday, February 20, 2015

My Life is a Fail


I have lots of issues that prevent me from working:

  • Medical problems
  • Mental problems
  • Criminal record
  • Can't drive and lack of transportation
  • Daughter in daycare is a bad idea (long story) and no one to babysit
  • Long gaps in work history
  • Terrible work history
Even if I wanted a job and qualified, I still get denied for the above reasons. Even temporary employment agencies deny me.


School is not an option; been there, done that, didn't finish, owe debts and can't get loans to go back. I wouldn't even know what to go for if I did.

Obtaining help has been a problem:

  • I always get reported to Children and Youth Services.
  • I get denied for criminal record.
  • I get denied for lack of income.
  • I get denied for lack of severity, even though I tried as I am homeless with a child.
  • I am always told there isn't help available even though people with less severe cases get approved.
  • I get denied for being a male as well as transgender.

I don't have a normal income

  • I already mention jobs.
  • I do not get child support.
  • I do not get Social Security.
  • I have never qualified for unemployment.

Other notes:

  • I have bad luck selling things locally.
  • I had an internet business for 2 1/2 years and failed.
  • I tried making music.
  • Catalog and party options don't work since I don't know enough people.
  • I don't have start up funds for any selling options, even if I was good at it.
  • I don't have any other talents worth trying to make money from.
  • I never find any of the survey sites or ad posting sites that actually pay and if I do, would have to pay them to start up.
  • Cash paid seasonal jobs like shoveling, raking, etc are not an option.
  • I tried funding sites too and that never worked.
Consequences to not solving this:


  • I have to have money to support my daughter. This has also been an obstacle in obtaining custody of my other children. I could lose custody of my daughter.
  • I need money to get my own place and obtain the privacy and freedom I need. Without privacy and freedom, I suffer mentally every day.
  • If I don't get a place to live or money soon, I will lose my stuff in storage.
  • Since I don't have a place of my own, I can't work on the ideas for things that are cluttering my mind. Some of which could provide ways for me to make money. I also can't work on them until I have peace of mind that I am not going to end up homeless. Working on these ideas is a full time thing.
  • I will never get my surgery if I can't get money.


The only true solutions I have come up with are:

  1. Crime
  2. Social Security
  3. Finding a mate who has money

The problem is that neither of these work.

I keep getting told to keep trying and something will happen. I can't keep trying. I have no options left. If I keep trying the same things over and over, I still won't get anywhere. There is absolutely no point in trying. I don't know where to go or who to turn to. Even if I didn't have custody, I would still face the problem of not being able to take care of myself.

I am suicidal because I can't live, not because I refuse to.

No comments:

Post a Comment