About Jenn Angel (aka Soulless Angel)

Thursday, January 29, 2015

To Sex or Not to Sex?

That is an interesting question indeed.

First and foremost, I have to remind (or inform) everyone that a person's gender does not automatically assign them to liking a specific gender in a sexual way. A male does not have to lust after women and a female does not have to lust after men. For many people, their sexual preference is not discovered until they have already been with the gender they aren't really attracted to. Some go through major problems and decide to switch looking for hope to be happy. A transgender also is not assigned to like a specific gender. Just because someone born in a male body realizes they should be in a female body does not mean they will go out dick hunting after (or even before) the operation.


Stop the stereotypes. Stop the classifying. Stop the hate. Stop the segregation. Stop the separation.




As I have mentioned previously, my first experiences, sexually, were with a male (unwillingly at first). I was with a male once in awhile throughout my life. Though, it was with women that I felt most comfortable. What I do know now is that, I am not attracted to males but I do enjoy dildos; classic and realistic. I would take a woman with a strap on any day. I have thought about what will happen after my operation. I am not sure if I would be interested in males at that time. I am only going to guess that I won't.

I don't want to get into all of my fetishes, fantasies and experiences. However, I will mention the following facts:

  • I am tired of doing this solo.
  • I am tired of not being to reach down and play with my own pussy
  • My nipples are more sensitive than they used to be and that doesn't help. 
  • Having my own boobs doesn't help.
  • I don't know where to find someone I will be comfortable with.
  • I would love to have another kid before I go for the operation.


There was other things I was going to add to the list but I just feel it best to hold back a little bit. I am still not sure I want to get involved with anyone before my operation. I wouldn't even know the terms or even where to look. I do know that finding a woman who is into transgenders is rare. I guess the only thing I can do until I figure it out is play with this wretched thing between my legs.





1 comment:

  1. is proud of you yea knows that, is a big step to do what yea doing, i fully support your choices i always have

    ReplyDelete