About Jenn Angel (aka Soulless Angel)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Intro Blog

Okay, so I have blogged for business purposes before. I have done blogs on specific sites for temporary times. I am looking for a fresh start. I want to do this for personal and I hope to keep up with it for a long time. I really don't know where to start. I have a lot to say, yet, I don't know how to express it all. Maybe some day I will also include old blogs.

I figure I would start this with this first entry to give everyone an idea of who I am. I will go into more details with additional blog entries.

Name: Jenn or Jennifer; not Jen, Jenny or Jenna
Age: A Lady never tells, I am not a lady so 32
Gender: Normally, it would be obvious; however, I was born a male. I prefer being called female. I am pre-op so you can say I am a hybrid if it makes you feel better but a male with boobs is called transgender or transwoman, just so you know.
Sexual Interests: I still lean towards women, though, I have to say I question being with a guy. That may change later. I do have fetishes and hidden secrets, just like everyone else.
Religion/Spiritual Beliefs: Non-Denominational; Honestly, I am teetering here because I find truths in so many different areas and am being reawakened to things I once saw and turned my back on.
Politics: A tough discussion. I am against the politics of today though I do know there has to be some governing body.
Marital Status: Single and not sure if I like it or not
Race: Human, not Caucasian
Ethnic Background: German (originally, Hebrew), Irish, English, Welsh
Pigment of Skin: Who the hell cares but stop saying I am white
Children: Yes, 1 at home
Career: Stay at home parent though I have several past experiences
Criminal History: Yes, though I don’t feel like mentioned it all yet.
Height: 5’7” 
Weight: 155 lbs
Body type: Average; not skinny, not overweight but I do have some fat so deal with it
Hair color: Dirty Blonde, looks brown
Hair style: Straight about shoulder length
Eye Color: Blue
Glasses: Yes      
Tattoos: 3, will get more
Piercings: 3, will get more
Smoker: Regular to Heavy
Drinker: Social/Moderate
Drugs: No, they are in my past, though some consider marijuana a drug
Style/Personality: My own, a little of different things
Stores I like: Wet Seal, Aeropostale, Hot Topic, Spencers              
Movies: Anything that catches my eyes; really, I like a lot from different categories
TV Shows: Anything that catches my eyes; really, I like a lot from different categories
Music: Anything that catches my ears; really, I like a lot from different categories
Sports: I have my favorite teams but don’t follow sports              
Romantic Activities: An area that I lost touch with
Activities and Interests: Shopping, Hair, Nails, Makeup, Dress-up, Making money, Magic the Gathering, Video Games, Computers, Board and Card Games, Collecting, Learning
Goals: Surgery, Financial Stability, Residential Stability, get my other children among other personal goals that don’t matter unless I can obtain financial and residential stability







No comments:

Post a Comment